Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Debate

I didn't bother watching the presidential debate.  I don't even know what the point was.  It was never going to make pleasant viewing and it was never going to change voters' minds (unless someone truly dropped the ball like Biden did in the first debate!).  You either love Trump or hate Trump.  I don't believe there are still undecided voters.  So, continuing my current theme of apathy, I don't really care about analyzing the debate and who won it.  Ultimately, it won't make a difference.  The next president will only be decided by a handful of states - and that is where all the money is being spent, and I imagine there that the debate will quickly get forgotten about in a plethora of attack ads.  As for the actual election, I have no doubts that Trump will win.  Whoever it is, divided America as it is is going to be a nightmare over the next 4 years.  

No comments:

Post a Comment