Monday, November 20, 2023

Wordle Update

I seem to be going through a very rough patch with regards Wordle.  There are days when I forget to even do it, thus I'm totally incapable of putting together a decent winning streak.  And even when I remember, there have been maybe 2 or 3 occasions over the last few weeks where it's taken me the full 6 attempts to resolve it.  I consider anything more than 4 to be a failure.  I'm probably not helping myself by choosing an obscure word in my first attempt.  Perhaps this is my way of challenging myself, but in reality it's more like a long shot of my trying to get the word in 1 or 2 attempts.  And it's failing miserably.  I wouldn't say I've totally fallen out of love with Wordle just yet, but I can understand why it's popularity has slumped as it has gradually disappeared from my daily routine.      

No comments:

Post a Comment