Friday, November 10, 2023

Caramac

RIP to the Caramac, which Nestle have recently announced they are axing.  A bar which I quite liked, even if I didn't have it very often and not for a very long time.  Given my new scrutiny on sugar intake, it's not exactly something I'm going to miss a lot.  But I don't like the idea of my favorite bars starting to disappear from our shelves.  It's like losing some of your favorite childhood memories.  Perhaps I'm getting oversentimental because I know I'll never be able to enjoy these kind of treats to the same extent ever again (though I confess to having enjoyed some Halloween candy recently that people had brought into the office, without any untoward side effects, so perhaps I can still occasionally spoil myself!).    

No comments:

Post a Comment