Monday, November 6, 2023

Redmond Watershed Preserve

In a break between weather fronts, managed to go out for a hike at Redmond Watershed Preserve on Sunday morning.  Another of my semi-regular haunts, again this one is just a little bit too far to make it a practical lunchtime destination when I'm working from home.  But I have to remember that it is a worthwhile trip here to catch some fall colors.  I maybe missed peak fall foliage by a couple of weeks, but still made for a good trip - though it can get busy here, especially at weekends.  But this is one of the few places where the trails are dog-free (though that hasn't stopped me encountering a few especially entitled dog owners), and has the bonus of being near the British shop where I can stop to get a sausage roll on the way home.  I don't think I was on my A game when it came to taking some photos this time, but this particular trail doesn't readily lend itself to obvious photo opportunities.    










No comments:

Post a Comment