Friday, January 28, 2022

Pyromania

After a few dry days, I guess I shouldn't be surprised by this - but my pyromaniac neighbor is at it again.  It seems like he has had a bonfire going for most of the last few days.  I'm surprised he still has any trees left on his property to provide firewood - he's certainly cut down most of them.  It's annoying at the best of times, but particularly repugnant right now.  And that is because we are currently under an air stagnation advisory.  And what does that advisory say?  I quote this from my weather app: "State air quality agencies highly recommend that no outdoor burning occur and that residential wood burning devices be limited as much as possible.".  So thank you neighbor for making the air quality in my neighborhood even worse than it already is.  Dick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment