Monday, January 17, 2022

Ghosts

One of the few successful new sitcoms currently airing here is Ghosts.  Based on the BBC show of the same name.  Now this is an interesting one.  Unlike most other US remakes of UK shows, I have never seen the UK version of Ghosts.  So now I'm quite interested to see how it compares to the US version, which I have seen a lot of episodes of.  I imagine it's a bit like the first season of the US Office, which more or less following the same plotlines as the UK Office before really finding its feet and going its own way.  I wonder if the UK version is streaming somewhere here - and a quick search reveals it is on HBO Max, which I have, so I need to add that to the long list of many shows I need to check out.  My attempts to empty my DVR are still ongoing - over the Christmas period I managed to reduce it by half, but still an awful lot of stuff I need to get through.    

No comments:

Post a Comment