Friday, January 7, 2022

Delivery

I was supposed to have a delivery today.  The package should've been delivered by 8pm.  It's currently 9.30pm, I haven't got anything yet and when I track the package it still says it is out for delivery.  I have a feeling I won't get it tonight.  Of all the delivery companies we have here - this one, UPS, is by far the worst.  I've had problems with them before - from saying a package had been delivered when it hadn't, to delivering a package for me to one of my neighbors's homes instead of mine, to saying that the delivery address was incorrect when it wasn't.  It was probably them who performed the u-turn on my "front yard".  But unfortunately this is an Amazon order, so I have absolutely no say whatsoever over which delivery company they chose to use.  As far as I'm concerned, the sooner Amazon puts all these delivery companies out of business the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment