Friday, May 7, 2021

Podcasts

I still listen to a lot of podcasts - though my listening patterns have definitely changed over the last year.  One thing that hasn't changed is that I still prefer comedy podcasts over any other genre.  However, I now skew more towards American shows and away from UK ones.  As my tastes evolve, so does which podcasts I subscribe to - it's a mixture of new shows and old favorites.  Some podcasts that I had subscribed to for a very long time have grown stale, other new ones have popped up from podcasters and comedians that I like who have had nothing better to do during the pandemic.  Because I'm not doing nearly as much driving, the amount of content I consume has definitely decreased.  But conversely, I've started subscribing to some video podcasts - something I had previously avoided.  They are good to have on one monitor in my home office whilst I'm doing work on the other.  Or, more accurately, I'm watching the video podcast but my online work status appears as active, so giving the impression that I am doing work!  

No comments:

Post a Comment