Monday, May 10, 2021

Insomnia

I am having some real issues sleeping recently - I can't remember the last time I had a decent night's sleep.  My pattern seems to be going to sleep late, waking up early (when it's still dark outside) and being totally unable to go back to sleep.  Then during the day, my concentration wanes and I am prone to dozing off (as I did watching some of the football over lunchtime today).  There are many possible causes of this - stress, diet, exercise, health, blue screen, all of the above.  But if this situation doesn't improve soon, then I need to do something more radical about it.  Since marijuana has been legalized here, maybe I should make the most of that - after all, it does induce a state of relaxation that I crave right now.  I also sometimes hear adverts for CBD during podcasts, which is tempting to try as well.  But for the moment, I think I'm going to try to start playing Ring Fit Adventure before I go to bed, in the hope that it tires me out enough to achieve a good night's sleep.   

No comments:

Post a Comment