Thursday, May 20, 2021

Greenwood

For some reason, I've developed a hankering to check out the Greenwood neighborhood where I first lived in Seattle.  Apparently it has changed a lot from when I was there (which was a good 7? years ago) - new construction, new places to eat and drink, probably a lot more traffic.  It changed an awful lot even in the time that I lived there, so I'm curious to check it out now because it's probably changed exponentially more.  I also really miss the burritos from a place down there that I used to go to every week - I hope it survived the pandemic.  I haven't found a better local burrito (though they don't hold a candle to the ones I used to get in San Diego - which I REALLY miss).  I love me some burritos - definitely up there as one of my favorite foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment