Tuesday, May 12, 2020

The Slow Recovery

A good sign - I think - is that my dentist contacted me today to set up an appointment to get my crown fitted.  This was something that was previously prohibited for only being a cosmetic procedure, but I guess we've reached a phase in the recovery where they are actually allowed to perform this now.  A sign that perhaps the slow recovery is under way.  We are still under a stay at home order until the end of the month - but after that who knows.  I don't imagine we'll be allowed to return to the office any time soon - and who knows under what conditions.  I've certainly got a long list of things I want to do once I'm able to - starting with a haircut, and probably ending with a trip back to the UK, and a lot of stuff in between. 

No comments:

Post a Comment