Friday, May 8, 2020

Backyard Activities

Currently in a spell of gorgeous weather.  Blue skies, very mild temperatures for this time of year.  So, naturally, what better time to (a) be really busy at work, like weekend busy and (b) still have a dodgy ankle which significantly limits my ability to go out for walks. Fun times.  So I think I need to find activities that I can do in my backyard when it's like this and I have limited mobility.  Forget about gardening, that's not my thing.  I could wash my car, but that's not exactly fun.  How about some lawn games?  But those are really for more than one person.  So I am giving serious consideration to getting a golf practice net.  I'm not a golfer, I'm not a very good golfer when I do play, but I don't mind the idea of hitting some balls into a net.  It's been a while, but I have been to a driving range quite a few times.  Though I really need a set of my own clubs.  And then perhaps I might consider actually taking up golf - when I retire I do want to be one of those old, slow and absolutely terrible golfers you see out of member-only courses.

No comments:

Post a Comment