Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Photos

Just added some photos to a couple of my Bath entries.  Upon further reflection and review, I'm not particularly impressed with my photography skills in Bath.  Feel like I could have got more photos that do better justice to the "World Heritage Site" that is Bath.  Admittedly, had limited window of good weather and a huge number of tourists - all of which seriously curtails good photo opportunities.  Bath is photogenic enough that I saw there was a guided Bath Photo Tour you could have done there - but I don't have nearly a good enough camera to have justified that (nor the effort to fiddle about with manual settings!).  Normally I'm pretty good at identifying and timing some great shots, but for whatever reason the magic wasn't there this time.  Mind you, this trip was more about catching up with friends than obsessing over taking photos (which I am prone to do).  I think I should probably have done the tower tour at Bath Abbey - where apparently there were more good views to be had.  Alas, it will probably be another 15-20 years until I next return to Bath!   

No comments:

Post a Comment