Friday, August 10, 2018

Come Back Again Another Day

After a spell of sunny and hot weather, now rain is adversely impacting my holiday plans.  I scrapped a day trip to Brighton yesterday due to it - though I suspect I might not have had the energy to have gone even if it had been nice weather.  And now it looks like rain is going to affect my weekend in Bath.  It was raining when I arrived - but it cleared up enough for me to rush around the main tourist sights snapping some photos whilst the conditions were good.  And it looks like the best weather over the rest of the weekend is going to be early tomorrow, so I'm going to try to get up at sunset to go for a long hike.  I was planning to post some photos - but I've been using my camera rather than my phone, and I forgot to bring my camera cable.  So you'll have to wait. 

WAIT OVER








No comments:

Post a Comment