Monday, August 20, 2018

DVR Emptying

With the new TV season starting sometime in September, I want to make sure I have plenty of space on my DVR.  So one of my priorities since coming back has been to watch as much as I can that I recorded when I was away.  I think my DVR went from about 5% to 35% full whilst I was in the UK.  I've got it down to about 30%, so still a long way to go.  So I need to watch or delete series that I haven't started watching yet (Preacher, Sharp Objects, Outcast, The Sinner, Better Call Saul, The Tunnel), finish off those that I have (The Pacific War in Color, Elementary, Roast Battle, Yellowstone, Shooter, Who is America?) and watch the films that I've recorded (Darkest Hour, Murder on the Orient Express, Three Billboards, Call Me by Your Name).  A lot of these films and shows are relatively mediocre, but some are not - so I might have to be very selective about what I bother watching.  I already deleted a load of stuff that I just wasn't getting round to watching before I went away - including a lot of good TV and films - and I suspect I will probably have to do the same again before long.  So much (too much) to watch, so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment