Sunday, August 5, 2018

Android

I've just got myself an Android smartphone for the rest of my stay in the UK.  Entirely temporary, but my American phone doesn't work here and I wanted something that at least I can use Google Maps on to help with finding my way around.  It's going to take some getting used to.  I keep on trying to press a Home button that doesn't exist, simply because I've had an iPhone for ages and that is what I'm used to.  And I'm just not familiar enough with the Android operating system and how to easily navigate myself around the phone and get the most out of it - it just doesn't seem as user friendly as Apple.  Perhaps the phone itself - the cheap and cheerful Nokia 1 - is to blame, but I fear it's just a sign that I'm increasingly turning into a technophobe as I get older.

No comments:

Post a Comment