Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Team Building

Unbelievable.  They have been trying to organize a team-building event at work, and they recently sent a survey out to rank some possible activities.  I can’t remember them all, but my first choice was doing one of those room escape games and my last choice was kayaking.  Guess which one they are doing.  Yep, kayaking.  I don’t want to go fricking kayaking – and quite honestly judging by the type of people in my department, I’m surprised that anyone else does.  And kayaking is hardly a team-building activity.  Personally, I think the survey was BS.  So, team-building appears like it’s going to be a total bust.  I’ve got another team-building event coming up in a few weeks in California – we didn’t get to vote on that one, so god only knows what that could be.  But at least I’ve got a weekend in San Francisco to look forward to (already booked my Alcatraz visit!).

No comments:

Post a Comment