Saturday, August 6, 2016

Future Olympic Sports

There are already a load of ridiculous events in the Olympics, so here are a selection of sports which I think need to be added:

- Kabaddi (which I remember watching on Trans World Sport on Channel 4 on Saturday mornings!)

- Kick volleyball (check out the video, and tell me it shouldn't be in the Olympics)


- Squash (I was surprised to find out that it wasn't already an Olympic sport!)

- Darts, Snooker, Ten-pin bowling, Poker (tell me that none of these would be entertaining)

- Cricket (surely worthy of being an Olympic sport?  Though maybe not the test match form of the game!)

- Tug-of-War, Arm wrestling (classics!)

- MMA (I'm a big fan, and it's much better than boxing)

- Sumo wrestling (wrestling is an Olympic staple, and Sumo is the best type of wrestling apart from WWE!)

- Competitive Eating (sport of the kings)

- Rugby Union and Rugby League (if swimming is allowed to have about a gazillion different events, then let's have all forms of rugby)

- World's Strongest Man (it's good enough to be on every Christmas!)

No comments:

Post a Comment