Sunday, July 24, 2016

TV Picks

Just got back from a long day at Mount St Helens - whew, I am exhausted!  Will blog about it tomorrow and include some photos (it was spectacularly photogenic - clear blue sky and the wildflowers were out).  But for today's entry, a quick list of series that I am currently recording on my DVR.  Generally summer TV is not all that, but these are good enough for me to record: Ray Donovan, The Night Of, Preacher, The Hunt, The Tunnel, Vice Principals, Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, Angie Tribeca, Suits, The A Word, Any Given Wednesday with Bill Simmons, Mr Robot, The Great British Baking Show, Outcast.  Some of these I may never even end up watching - my DVR is getting close to full, so I have to make some decisions about what to delete.  Too many films and series that I don't have the time or motivation to watch, even though I made the effort to record them.  I clearly need to be more selective!  I've still got a ton of films on blu-ray that I haven't got round to watching yet, and don't know when I will.  Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment