Saturday, July 16, 2016

Burritos

I miss a good burrito.  To think that I had never had one before I came to the US!  Now it is one of my favorite things to eat.  But sadly, I don't currently have a go-to place for my burritos.  I had one in San Diego, I had one in Austin and I had one just round the corner from where I used to live in Seattle.  Sadly, that no longer exists - at least temporarily - after a gas explosion earlier this year destroyed most of the block where that was.  There isn't anywhere I know of near where I live now that is any good.  There are lots of teriyaki places (which is not bad, I'm definitely also partial to a good teriyaki), but I miss a good burrito.  There a couple of places within walking distance of work which are worth an occasional lunchtime visit, but both are a bit pricey and a bit overrated.  There is a Taco Bell not too far away from where I live - but I refuse to go there, because that really is scraping the barrel.

No comments:

Post a Comment