Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Brats

Found this on my door yesterday:



Some observations
-          Some parents really need to teach their kid about punctuation and spellcheck
-          2 “partys”?  Really?  Is just the one party not good enough?  Jeez.
-          Possibly the most disturbing thing to me “at the park”.  If they see the strip of grass which my apartment overlooks as a park, then that would explain the shocking amount of noise these ghastly little brats have been making almost every afternoon and evening since the start of summer.  Just because it has a small playground (which is really only for little kids), that does not make this a park – and there is certainly not enough space for all the ridiculous races they are proposing.   Thank god I’m not in one of the apartments on the ground floor next to this grass strip – I’ve seen these group of boys running roughshod over everyone’s patios, peering into people’s homes and generally invading any personal space you might hope to have. 

I guess I shall have to make myself scarce during these times, because I have a feeling the noise and disruption could be unbearable.  I hate this place.    

No comments:

Post a Comment