Thursday, July 9, 2020

Work?

A weird week at work.  I was busy on Monday, and I've had absolutely nothing to do the last 3 days.  I mean literally nothing.  It's one of those rare times when I am grateful to be working from home, where there are distractions such as chores and telly to occupy my time - with just a regular check on my inbox in case something comes up.  If I was in the office, I would just be bored senseless surfing the internet or watching YouTube videos.  At least at home, I'm bored senseless watching a crappy football game (oh Tottenham, why did you hire Mourinho?  You've made a team known for attractive football utterly turgid) or doing tiresome housework.  I've got a bit lazy with going out for regular walks - so that's something I need to fix.  Really I've got lazy with my whole lifestyle at the moment - as a consequence of being stuck at home by myself most of the time.  It's a bad scenario for someone like me who is prone to developing bad habits - and so it's important for me to make more of an effort to get out when I can, or to more healthily occupy my time.   

No comments:

Post a Comment