Sunday, July 12, 2020

Things Breaking

It is proving to be one of those days.  It started with my electric shaver.  The cleaning unit for the shaver sits next to my sink, and I somehow contrived to knock it off the sink and break it.  And spill the cleaning fluid everywhere, which is the kind of toxic acid that will probably stain the bathroom tiles now.  Then playing Mario Kart on the Switch this morning was a nightmare - the internet connection was pretty horrible and kept on crashing the online game, and then my controllers stopped working properly.  Still don't know if they are broken or something else - because when I restarted the system, they seemed to work again.  Weird.  And then as I was using the dryer later, heard a bang like a gunshot and the dryer stopped working.  And judging from the unpleasant burning smell emanating from it, I think it is kaput.  It's still early evening as I'm writing this, so let's see what else will break before the end of the day...   

No comments:

Post a Comment