Thursday, July 16, 2020

Time

The less said about Palace's abysmal end of season form, the better.  With the quick turnaround, doesn't bode well for next season.

Instead, let me mention something unusual that I noticed today.  I was using my work laptop, and totally accidentally happened to notice that the time on my laptop was about 8 minutes slower than it should have been.  How long has it been like this?  Have I been inexcusably late for loads of online meetings because I'm going off the time on my laptop?  Nobody has said anything, and I haven't noticed meetings already started before I join.  And most unusually, when I went into the laptop settings the option to automatically sync time was not selected - I don't think this is the default, and I certainly didn't change this setting.  So how how did I lose these 8 minutes, and when?  Those damn Russian hackers are just getting petty now.     

No comments:

Post a Comment