Friday, July 3, 2020

Blitzkreig

Oh my god, the mole or moles in my yard have gone crazy this last week.  Another 10 molehills have popped up in the last few days alone - it's got so bad that I ran out of poison pellets twice this week, not that they seem to be making a jot of difference.  The ultimate insult was where my landlord put down a scissor trap.  A couple of massive molehills have appeared either side of the trap - almost like the mole knew the trap was there and is taking the piss.  There does seem to be quite a comprehensive network of tunnels in my yard, which apparently also extends into my landlord's yard.  It's shocking - this is by far the worst I've seen it.  I am clearly losing the war - and I might need to change tactics.  I've been thinking about getting an air gun to deal with some annoyingly loud crows waking me up in the early hours with their incessant cawing, maybe I also need to start hunting moles?  Not that I've ever seen a live one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment