Friday, March 8, 2019

What Am I Watching?

I'm looking at my DVR, and here is a quick rundown of everything I'm currently watching according to my scheduled series recordings:

The Circus: Inside the Wildest Political Show on Earth, American Gods, Family Guy, Black Monday, Shark Tank, Crashing, SMILF, Last Week Tonight With John Oliver, The Passage, The Good Doctor, American Dad, Corporate, Miracle Workers, Survivor, Documentary Now!, The Goldbergs, Whiskey Cavalier, You're the Worst, Superstore, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Better Things, The Other Two, Speechless, Billions, Blackish, The Rookie, The Last O.G.

I would say a bunch of good stuff, a few great shows (I would particularly recommend the 1/2 hour comedies: Corporate, Documentary Now!, You're the Worst and The Other Two), quite a lot of generic shows, but nothing really must-see (we have to wait until the last season of Game of Thrones for that!).

No comments:

Post a Comment