Saturday, March 2, 2019

Ring Entrance Music

Boxers have them, wrestling stars have them, even darts players have them - so I'm thinking I need some kick-ass music to pump myself up before key table tennis matches.  Here are some options I came up with - and with more time I'll probably be able to come up with some even better ones:

- Clubbed to Death, Rob Dougan
- Thunderstruck, AC/DC
- Enter Sandman, Metallica
- Welcome to the Jungle, Guns N Roses
- Right Here Right Now, Fatboy Slim
- Bentley's Gonna Sort Yer Out, Bentley Rhythm Ace
- Born Slippy, Underworld
- Go, Moby
- Two Tribes, Frankie Goes To Hollywood
- The Pretender, Foo Fighters

Finding these and similar long forgotten tunes was definitely one of the best YouTube music video dives I've been on for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment