Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Waste

Disappointed with myself - I've had a few days off work because I needed/deserved a break, yet despite having record warm temperatures (warmest day of winter ever recorded in Seattle at 79 degrees Fahrenheit today!) and gorgeous weather over the last few days I've done absolutely nothing constructive with my time.  I've not gone out much, I should have taken a mini-break somewhere (like by the coast) but I didn't, and I didn't even complete any of the most basic tasks I wanted to do - like get a haircut and go to Ikea.  This approach and this attitude needs to change - I don't like being this lazy and I don't think it's doing me any good to be quite so sedentary.  So with winter ending and spring officially starting tomorrow, so also the start of my trying to make better use of my spare time.  Of course I've said this before, so who knows how much of this is just wishful thinking rather than actual reality.     

No comments:

Post a Comment