Monday, March 25, 2019

True Detective Season 3

I finished binge watching the 3rd season of True Detective over the weekend.  This is a series that I have considered recapping on this blog - but not after the extremely disappointing 2nd season.  But this 3rd season was a definite step back in the right direction - maybe not to the level of the 1st season, but close.  And it definitely shared a similar feel to the 1st season - a good build up leading to an underwhelming payoff.  But it is the first TV show that I've watched in a while that as soon as I finished watching an episode, I had to go on the internet to read episode recaps to check if I missed anything and to see what kind of outlandish theories are being put forward.  Welcome to the internet age of telly... I'll be doing exactly the same thing when Game of Thrones starts it's last season.  Not long now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment