Friday, March 15, 2019

Bad Parking, Again

Wow, another example of some quality parking in the work garage this week.  Check this out:


Absolutely horrendous.  I don’t see any damage to my car (though hard to tell because my car is so dirty – I need to wash it this weekend), but I was so pissed off I left a very passive aggressive note in the driver handle of the other car (saying something like you should learn to park properly).  This isn’t the first time I’ve encountered this in my work garage, and when I did a quick search on my blog I found a previous entry with a photo – and IT’S THE SAME CAR!!!  So this individual, I don’t know who it is, is either a habitual bad parker or for whatever reason is targeting me.  I suspect the former – because the spot was close to the elevator so I’m guessing he (or she) arrived late and parked in a hurry.  Again.  Still, to park as badly as this is inexcusable.  I didn’t complain to facilities this time, but it’s a second strike.  A third warrants action.  And I would threaten this person with not being allowed to park in our garage anymore – that will ensure they don’t do this again, since there is hardly any available parking outside our building thanks to all the construction going on.  And if I see this person parked over a line when I arrive, then I will try to park as close to them as I can to block them in and force them to enter their car from the passenger side.  That would serve them right.

No comments:

Post a Comment