Monday, March 4, 2019

Cold

We may not be having any more snow, but the wintry weather has definitely not left – it has been bitingly cold recently, especially overnight (I’m not looking forward to my next electricity bill!).  I’ve still got a big pile of snow near my carport left over from when I cleared my driveway – and what has been happening is that it slowly melts during the day and freezes up overnight, turning a section of my driveway into an ice rink.  So I ended up shoveling even more snow this weekend so that it would melt someplace else.  Crazy!  But as well as the cold weather, we’ve also had some startlingly clear skies recently – making for some great views over the water and of the snow-covered mountains around Seattle.  I probably didn’t made the most of this over the weekend (I honestly have no idea where all my time went!), but here are some views from the vicinity of my workplace.





No comments:

Post a Comment