Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Politics Schmolitics

I haven't talked politics on this blog for a while, but I just watched some clips of a Trump rally from last week - and just like every other clip I've seen from a Trump rally, it makes me really f*cking angry.  The guy is just beyond aggravating - and every time I see or hear him speak I oscillate between cringing and sheer rage.  And the ignorant hicks that support him at his rallies are even worse - these are the kind of people who would willingly retrieve their white hood from their closet and wear it all the time if they could.  And, just to be clear, the wall is NOT a national emergency - gun control, climate change, and Russian influence ARE national emergencies and a hell of a lot more important than some stupid f*cking wall.  I'm very concerned about how wide the Democratic field to challenge Trump in 2020 is (please, for the love god, don't support Bernie Sanders - if he wins the Democratic nomination, Trump will be in charge for another 4 years), but I think I'll save that for another blog post.


No comments:

Post a Comment