Saturday, February 3, 2018

Six Nations

In a very welcome development, I was able to watch the Six Nations games today.  For the first time since I've been in America, they are being televised on a network I actually get.  NBC have brought the rights, who are the same network here who show all the English Premier League games, so I will able to catch them in HD and without having to resort to some dubious live streaming source.  Admittedly, the games are not live - but given the time difference, that is absolutely fine with me and I happy to watch the games on delay.   NBC also show some of the English club rugby games, so I am very happy that they are testing the waters on covering rugby - a very niche sport in America - to complement their thoroughly comprehensive coverage of English "soccer".

No comments:

Post a Comment