Monday, February 12, 2018

Comcast

I hate Comcast.  This is old news - I hate how much they charge, I hate the many channels they don't offer, I hate their customer service, and I hate having to deal with them.  I've had lots of issues in the past with their service, including in my new place.  And despite them bumping up the internet speeds, I'm still paying way too much per month.  And in fact, I'm paying for a phone line that I don't use on top of TV and the internet.  I don't even have a phone plugged into my box!  So I phoned them up (from my mobile) to try to change my services and reduce my bill.  Oh boy, what a nightmare.  After lots of back and forth, they did eventually agree to reduce my bill but I kept the phone line that I don't use.  Ridiculous.  I don't know why they couldn't just get rid of the telephone part of the package as I asked them to do, but they said that wouldn't make a difference to how much I pay.  I don't believe that for a second, but I did at least manage to get some sort of reduction to my bill.  But I suspect I might be able to get it down further.  But it's no wonder that more and more people keep on cutting their cable.  If it wasn't for live sports, I probably would as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment