Monday, January 15, 2018

Work Love

Going to be considerably busy at work for the next few weeks, so you can expect a drop off in the length and time I spend on these entries.  But that doesn’t stop me complaining about work if the opportunity comes up.  And, surprise surprise, I do have something to complain about.  They haven’t released an official list of promotions yet in our group, but I’ve heard some rumors and they are very disconcerting.  Namely, that people in my Seattle office with less experience than me, and who used to be at or below the same level as me when I left the company the first time around, are getting promoted.  And they have already been promoted in my time away (whereas I rejoined at the same level that I left, which I’m still at) – meaning they will be a whole 2 levels above me.  Which is frankly appalling and very depressing.  I’m starting to feel even more screwed over and pissed off with this place.  If that’s possible!  Sorry, I’ll try to improve the tone of these blogs – but it’s a bit of a struggle at the moment.   

No comments:

Post a Comment