Thursday, January 4, 2018

President-Elect Trump 2032

I didn’t think Donald Trump would become president.  I was wrong.  But I feel a lot more confident in saying that Ivanka Trump will never become president, no matter how much she might aspire to it.  This is just one of seemingly many juicy tidbits to come out of the book Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House, which is being released tomorrow (apparently Trump’s lawyer issued a cease-and-desist, so the publishers pushed the release date early – a good sign!), and excerpts of which have already been released.  I’ve been thinking of purchasing the book, but I suspect I won’t need to as anything of interest will quickly find their way to the internet and the news.  Expect some serious revelations in the next few days – perhaps mostly tabloid gossip, but also perhaps some factoids which will hopefully have major and far-reaching consequences on his continuing presidency.

No comments:

Post a Comment