Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Stupid

I'm flying to San Francisco tomorrow morning so tonight I came home, had my tea, packed and was thinking I was all set.  Then it dawned on me that I had made a serious omission - I had totally forgotten my work laptop.  And worse, that I had left it at work.  D'oh!  So after a "quick" 50 minute drive to work and back again in the late evening, this time I think I am set (though hardly in the best of moods!).  Thank god I didn't realize this too late, or it could have been a total disaster.  It's weird, I had powered off my laptop before I left work the first time - but I'm not in the habit of taking my laptop home, so I just left without it and didn't think anything of it.  It's not helping that for the last week it has been one of the busiest I've been at work for a while, so my mind is frazzled and distracted.  But that's no excuse - I'm just stupid for forgetting it (or perhaps showing early signs of dementia - yikes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment