Wednesday, January 10, 2018

I hate flying into San Francisco

Well, I'm writing this from my hotel room in the Bay Area.  Seemingly San Francisco was the only destination flying out of Seattle with big delays - and my flight was delayed by over an hour.  At least I didn't take the preceding flight which looked as though it got cancelled entirely.  Always seems to be delays flying into SF - it sucks, you'd think they'd be used to fog and low cloud.  I think it's also the only airport where I've ever been in a plane that had to abort its landing and circle round to try again.  Thank god I had no plans to go into the office this afternoon - but instead I caught the rush hour traffic after picking up my rental car, which was exactly what I wanted to avoid.  But that wasn't enough to stop me going to In -N-Out Burger - I definitely miss their delicious burgers so I always make an effort to go there whenever I go to California; they may have over 300 locations but none in Washington State sadly.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment