Monday, May 29, 2017

Scratch

One of the pros about my new place over apartment-living is that I'm actually able to wash my own car.  So I've taken advantage of that this weekend, but in doing so it has revealed that there is a scratch on my car.  Not just a normal scratch, but it actually looks like someone at some point has taken a key or something to my car.  It's a long looping scratch - doesn't really look like anything other than an aimless doodle and not particularly deep (so I'm thinking that I should be able to buff it out with some car wax).  But who would do that and when?  Most of the time my car is either parked at home (which would've been in a garage at my old place, and a carport in my new place) or at work - I can't believe it could have happened at either of those places.  Which leaves either the brief periods when I'm parked to do some shopping, or when I'm parked at a trail-head when hiking.  Probably some miscreant when I'm parked outside a Walmart.  Sad.    

No comments:

Post a Comment