Saturday, May 20, 2017

Magnolia

UPDATED WITH PHOTOS!!!!!

It's been a long time since we had some decent weather over a a weekend, but today was probably the best day of the year so far - so after a morning haircut, took an afternoon stroll around the Magnolia neighborhood of Seattle.  It's one of my favorite neighborhoods - NW of downtown, it has nice houses, great views and none of the normal Seattle riffraff.  I considered renting there - but it's not cheap and not many rentals to be found.  I did about 4 miles - and the route was quite up and down, so a good work out!  I made 2 faux pas - firstly I should have worn shorts it was that nice (and to make it worse, I got some chafing at the top of my legs from my jeans), and secondly I should have parked there rather than park at work and take public transport (which was a pain in the ass - particularly when I missed my stop on the way there!).  I haven't posted any photos for a while, but I took some today so I'll update this post once I download them.





No comments:

Post a Comment