Thursday, September 8, 2016

Treasure Hunt

Today was team-building day within our programming team, and it involving going on a treasure hunt around Palo Alto.  Basically, you get given a load of puzzles to solve which direct you to some address or intersection in downtown Palo Alto, and from there you have to search around to find a plaque or similar to answer a question.  Naturally, our team crushed it and we won, and I was awarded MVP so I got 2 Amazon vouchers!  Maybe my geocaching skills (which some of you even doubted I had) may actually have served me well!  Though I think the real reason is that I was the only person whose first language was English, and so I was able to easily solve the puzzles and exactly answer the questions being asked.  My map-reading skills and sense of direction were absolutely appalling, but being the token Caucasian has its advantages!

No comments:

Post a Comment