Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Lego Addiction

A Disney Castle lego set came out recently that I really want to get, but it's been out of stock almost as soon as it came out at the start of September.

As you can see it's pretty nice with lots of turrets and spires, but this would be more of an investment purchase as much as something I would build.  And judging by the popularity of it being sold out, I think I'm right and I don't want to miss out.  The lego website says that due to high demand this is going to be in and out of stock through to the end of the year, so I need to be patient.

In addition, a new Star Wars Death Star set is coming out at the end of the month (4000+ pieces, not cheap at $500).  Another wildly extravagant and unnecessary purchase on the horizon then... I guess I also need to consider where and how I'm going to display all these sets!

No comments:

Post a Comment