Friday, September 30, 2016

TGIF

Friday has proved to be the best commute day of week, once again.  Was this always the case?  Historically, I always thought that Friday was supposed to be the worst day of the week for traffic.  Maybe things are different nowadays (working from home, flexible hours, etc.), and I’m just feeling nostalgic in my old age?  My experience over the last year has been that Wednesday morning and Thursday evening are the worst commutes here.  Maybe because I get in and leave later than norm then  I avoid the worst of the Friday traffic as people get early starts on their weekend plans.  Who knows.  There definitely tend to be less people in the office on Friday, which means less meetings so much easier to get more work done.  I have a bad feeling that next week could be nightmarishly busy – lots of stuff going on, all with overlapping deadlines.  That’s typical, hardly anything to do for weeks on end then absolutely tons to do in an incredibly short period of time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment