Sunday, September 25, 2016

Sunday "Funday"

I had good intentions to go to Mount Rainier today.  The only catch was that I had to leave early, because that is the only time I'm prepared to go there on a weekend to avoid the worst of the crowds and any parking issues.  Sadly, I had a terrible night's sleep and by the time my alarm went off early I had a stinking headache and was in no condition to go.  So I didn't.  I don't know if I'll have another opportunity before the roads up there close for the season, at least with a good weather forecast.  Oh well.  I did go for a hike this afternoon - about 5 miles hiking around Redmond Watershed Preserve, a perfectly pleasant and autumnal walk through some woods about 30 minutes drive from home, but it was no Mount Rainier.



No comments:

Post a Comment