Saturday, April 1, 2023

Lack of Photos

I feel I have to apologize for the lack of photos that I've been posting recently on this blog.  I simply haven't gone anywhere new or anywhere photographic for quite some time.  To be honest, I haven't really been getting out period as much as I'd like.  That has to change, beginning this month.  Ideally it was supposed to start today, but just as I was heading out this afternoon there was a long, and violent, hail storm.  So that kind of put a dampener on things.  I will have to make up for this tomorrow - even though there are snow showers in the forecast.  It also means that I have to sacrifice playing my nephew on the Switch - something I fear may become a lot less frequent, as our regular time to play on Sunday morning (for me) is when I'd really like to start going out hiking more regularly.  I guess that serves me right for moving somewhere far enough away to result in a 8 hour time difference.       

No comments:

Post a Comment