Thursday, September 15, 2022

Road Trip Day 3: Still Crater Lake

In a shocking variation, I took the rim drive in an anti-clockwise direction rather than duplicate yesterday's clockwise direction.  Yes, expect a lot more similar looking photos!  That's not necessarily true, because I tended to stop at a few more pullouts on the right side of the road - although the lake may be iconic, the surrounding vistas are still quite spectacular.  I also did a few different hikes - the most strenuous being a climb up to a lookout tower with great panoramic views.  All in all, I feel quite happy with myself - I feel I've "done" Crater Lake, and don't need to come back again unless I happen to be in the vicinity.  I also have a LOT of photos to sort out.  Here are a few from today:








No comments:

Post a Comment