Sunday, February 6, 2022

Distractions

I may not be under a lockdown, I may not be snowed in, but whilst I'm still working from home then I need distractions.  On a nice day, that might be a walk.  On most days, I am prone to watching a lot of stuff on YouTube.  And obviously I'm still watching way too much telly.  But I also like to keep my hands busy - which is why I like solving a good jigsaw puzzle or putting together a Lego set.  I just finished my last new jigsaw puzzle (which was a bit too easy):

So what next?  I'm expecting a new Lego set to get delivered this week, and I've got the perfect space lined up for that.  But after that, I don't know.  Ring Fit Adventure is an obvious candidate to pass time playing - and a healthy distraction at that.  I keep on getting asked to play golf - but I just can't bring myself to do it, it just doesn't appeal to me enough.  I've got a ton of unopened Lego sets upstairs but nowhere to put any of the finished builds.  I'm also thinking about turning my "billiards room" (i.e. my 3rd bedroom which currently has the pool table in it) into a "home gym".  My pool table gets next to no use now, so I might as well put that room to better use by having all my current exercise equipment, and any future exercise equipment, in there.  Maybe I may actually use that room then!

No comments:

Post a Comment