Monday, February 28, 2022

Deja Vu

I started watching Avengers: Endgame today, and I couldn't for the life of me work out whether I'd seen it before or not.  Am I suffering from MCU fatigue?  Most definitely yes.  Much like the Star Wars universe, it is so easy to lose track of which films I've seen and which ones I haven't (I know that I still haven't seen The Rise of Skywalker yet).  A quick search on this blog reveals that I have indeed seen Endgame before, and even that I actually snuck out of my office and watched it at a cinema in downtown Seattle.  This was in 2019, oh those heady pre-pandemic times.  But I have absolutely zero recollection of doing that, and whilst watching (re-watching) I had absolutely zero recollection of the actual film.  That about sums up the Marvel Cinematic Universe - in one ear, out the other.  That's why you can't sell me on all this multiverse crap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment