Thursday, July 29, 2021

Fortune

I had a fortune cookie this week that said "a challenging and fascinating project is in your future".  Well I hope it happens soon, because I need it.  I feel like my life is just a whole bunch of nothing right now.  I am wracked with indifference and laziness.  My social life is practically non-existent.  And I am not being challenged at work, and have been underutilized at work for far too long now.  I fear without any sort of stimulation that my brain cells are just rotting away.  Maybe the "project" mentioned in the fortune cookie is not work related.  Buying a house, being in a relationship, etc could all be considered "projects", however again all seem somewhat unlikely in the immediate future.  Maybe I need to set myself some kind of self-improvement "project" - I certainly need to.  Either way, I think perhaps I'm reading too much into some crappy fortune cookie message...   

No comments:

Post a Comment