Monday, July 12, 2021

Back to the Grind

Well after 2 weeks of rest and relaxation, back to work.  And I've still got very little to do.  Only about 100 unread e-mails waiting for me, and take away the junk and that is really not very much at all.  And the status of the study I'm supposed to be working on hasn't changed one jot - still up in the air as they discuss a potential safety issue, so it might not even go ahead.  But I can't work on anything else in case it does, so I am stuck in a kind of limbo until the decision is made.  Which is extremely frustrating, because most of the pandemic I've had very little work to do but I've had to be available in case something came up.  And so that goes on, but if the study continues then I'm quickly going to become very busy.  And if it doesn't, then I'm going to be pulled into something else that is also going to keep me very busy.  So I don't think I can escape that, however in the meantime I'm going stir crazy without enough to do.  There is no middle ground.  Which sucks.       

No comments:

Post a Comment